Thank you for using the Snoobi application programming interface. To use the API you need to agree to the terms below. By clicking “I accept the terms of service” you confirm that you have read and understood the following terms. Fonecta Enterprise Solutions Oy (later “FES”) reserves the right to make changes and update these terms without notice, to reflect the development of the platform.
Users with either advanced, enterprise or ultimate Snoobi Analytics licenses are entitled to the use of application programming interface. You can enable the API by registering as a user. Your license to the Snoobi API is tied to your Snoobi Analytics license, supplemental charges will not incur of the use of the API for previously mentioned users.
License and Restrictions
To use Snoobi API you must:
You may not:
- Comply with the Snoobi Terms of Service.
- Disclose in your consumer related functions (through e.g. privacy notice or other means of display) the purpose and how you collect, use and store information from users.
- Protect your passwords and take full responsibility for your accounts. You are responsible for all actions done under your account.
- State the source of Data as Snoobi Analytics, in case you are utilizing Snoobi database in another system.
Limitation of Liability
- Use the API in any way that violates any law or regulation in effect, or privacy and personal rights
- Publish Snoobi Analytics Data as a part of your own, profitable commercial service, product or directory, or sell the Data to a third party.
- Build, publish or distribute an application that replicates or attempts to replace the intended use of Snoobi API, making use of Snoobi data.
- Use Snoobi API for any operation that is in connection with malware, adware or spyware
- Sell, lease or sublicense the Snoobi API.
FES will not be, under any circumstances, responsible for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special or consequential damages originated from the use Snoobi API or damages connected with the API in any other way. Whether liability arises from warranty, tort, monetary loss or any claim based upon contract, and whether or not you have been advised of the possibility of such damages, FES will not be liable to you.
FES does not warrant that Snoobi API is free of all inaccuracies, bugs, errors or interruptions or guarantee the accuracy of Data in all cases. Snoobi API is provided “as is” without any form of warranty, whether implied, express, merchantability, availability or security.
Service and Support
Main support and guidance is available in the Developers section
at Snoobi Analytics support site. In case your problem is not solved, we are happy to assist you at our Helpdesk
FES may carry out updates, modifications and changes to Snoobi API or suspend/discontinue any aspect of Snoobi API, including the availability of the API itself. FES can also limit certain features or make restrictions in the Snoobi API. Preceding actions may be done at any time without notice to you.
Snoobi API is owned by Fonecta Enterprise Solutions and Snoobi Analytics copyrights apply to the Snoobi API. You acknowledge that you shall not copy or exploit the Snoobi trademark during or after this agreement and will not try to remove brand markings referring to ownership of the software or service.